Friday, July 31, 2009

Confessions of a Lecturer !!!



It's been a couple of months having completed my Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (IT). As all engineers of this era, I was rendered as unemployed due to (so called)late joining. Meanwhile, I have decided to join an Engineering College as a Lecturer to bide some (extra) time. (They say Empty mind is a Devil's Workshop :P).

It's been a fascinating experience teaching budding engineers, having had all kinds of experiences filled with some monotonous work to interesting lectures and all the more interesting students. So from tomorrow i.e 01/08/09, I will be blogging the true and yet so funny and hilarious experiences that I've had and will have in the coming days. Till then, keep surfing and check out this place for some interesting updates. Bye and Have a good time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

job well done bro

hope i culd have been there too!!!!

Devashish Rao said...

Thank U !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin